Toasty


Autumn has arrived and so have those autumnal hues. Browns, tans, goldens, it all looks so pretty and  I am feeling a lot of retro styling at the moment. This jumper is currently one of my absolute wardrobe staples. Whether it's under layers or worn on it's own. I just love the simple stripes! 






Jumper - River Island  Skirt - Pretty Little Thing (similar)*  Boots - Topshop  Belt - ASOS  Bag - YesStyle

I'm wearing my newest YesStyle bargain here in the form of this to-die-for Chloe-esque bag. Can you believe this was less than £20?? It's looks so much more expensive and it's actually really well made too which I was pleasantly surprised at. You can find the exact one here. I definitely have my eye on the grey one too (shhh...). This belt was another bargain as well from ASOS, which I have linked below. It goes with so much and is a nice little 70's touch without being too in your face. I used to be very much of a silver kinda girl, but I am loving gold accessories so much at the moment as you can probably tell.

You may also have noticed that I have given my blog a little bit of a makeover this week. I felt like the old lay out and imaging wasn't really 'me' anymore, so I've gone back to basics and given it a spring (or Autumn) clean. What do you guys think?

3 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I love that jumper xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, you look fab. The colours are great, good choice. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica Tidwell12 April 2018 at 16:57

    I love all of your outfits for the blog, you truly seem like the social ms with an intricate taste in fashion. Looking forward to your new outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig