Cord Baby


Who knew a baby pink, cord, dungaree-romper mash up would work. But it does. (Well, I think so anyway). As soon as I spotted this in Zara I thought it screamed Chloe AW/15. The baggy fit and cord texture really nail that boho vibe. Team it with some ruffles, and you're rocking the 70's feels.








I was really feeling the nudes when I thought of this outfit, so obviously had to throw on my new Zara (again) patent heels. I know these shoes may not be for everyone. Heck, I even disliked them when I first saw them. But then, every time they would catch my eye, they grew on me. To the extent that myself and my blogger bestie Monique from Glitter and Grimes trawled almost every Zara in London looking for them in my size. I honestly went in every Zara at least twice, on a mad hunt lead by their, obviously inaccurate 'store locator'. Anyway, after much persistence I found them, and snapped them up. Perspex heels and super shiny patent seems to be everywhere at the moment, and these are a much cheaper alternative to THESE Dior beauts. What are your thoughts on them?

Jumpsuit - Shirt - Scarf - Boots - All from Zara

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit, love the blouse/cord pinafore combo. And you actually really rock those boots! They're pretty retro, I like it :-)
    Nicole | ...What Nikki Did...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the boots! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! This romper is adorable.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this playsuit in Zara so many times and I haven't tried it on - I always think it's so beautiful and cute but I just haven't picked it up. I really like the way you've styled it, so pretty.

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the playsuit. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig