Cropped Denim

I have had these culottes in my wardrobe for so long, I can't believe I haven't blogged about these yet!  They're such a nice change to 'normal' jeans. I felt like I needed to branch out a little on my denim supplies as I seemed to be overrun by skinny jeans, and having opened up to flares earlier this year, I
decided to go for a full on crop. I love a little change and they have more of an androgynous feel to
them. I feel like these are going to be a big part of my A/W15 wardrobe. 







Top - Missguided *  Culottes - River Island  Shoes - Topshop  Bag - YesStyle  Sunglasses - LeSpecs  Scarf - ASOS

I decided to go for a laid back look with a pair of flats and this lovely high neck monochrome top from Missguided. I feel like, even with my man shoulders, this top is really flattering. Missguided have an amazing matching pair of striped culottes too, which I definitely need to get my hands on! I think these culottes will definitely be coming to London Fashion Week with me in two weeks time, what do you guys think?

4 comments

  1. I always love how you style your outfits and they serve as apt inspiration! Loving the scarf through the belt loop!x

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great outfit. :)

    http://dearcreditcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bandana as a belt - such a cool look!

    Sophie | DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the jeans / shorts.

    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig