Transitional Trench



I am going mad for all things denim at the moment! And this cute pocket front dress is perfect for transitional styling. Wear it on its own for warmer days, or layer it up for a more A/W look. I decided to pair mine with a bell sleeve shirt from Pretty Little Thing and add a bit of a 70's vibe with my new
favourite skinny scarf from Zara. These are everywhere at the moment and they add that extra little bit of chic-ness to an outfit.






Dress - New Look via ASOS  Top - Pretty Little Thing* Coat - Zara  Scarf - Zara  Boots - Topshop
I paired this look with my new Topshop leather and tortoise shell boots - THE boot of the season. I love the high ankle to these and it's nice to have a contrasting heel for a change. Plus, they feel pretty comfortable so far! I also have a feeling this Zara faux leather coat here is going to be making a big appearance throughout my A/W wardrobe, it's still an absolute favourite of mine. And to think I picked it up on Depop for £30 makes me even happier when I look at it. I have linked some similar bits below if you want to re-create this look. 

5 comments

  1. Love every part of this outfit. Long my the seventies vibes continue! xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70's babe - love the bell sleeves! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee this look!! Especially your boots..

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole outfit is on point, absolutely love the coat and how you've styled it x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning, this outfit is 70's perfection.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig