Embroidery


If you missed out on THAT Zara blue embroidered blouse of the summer, have no fear, because it's back and in full AW15 colour scheme. And it's just as pretty. I love the reds and blues on this little jacket (that I am wearing as a top) and the embroidery is just so pretty! 





Blouse - Zara  Skirt - Zara  Bag - YesStyle  Scarf - ASOS  Shoes - Topshop

This is a pretty laid back outfit for some summer time chilling. I paired it with my trusty Zara denim skirt and my Topshop snake print pointed flats, because they're just too fierce not too really. I feel like I use this YesStyle bag way too much. But to be honest, it just goes with everything and I don't think I'm done with it just yet. I have actually ordered this tan one from YesStyle too, which I am excitedly waiting for. If you do order from them, I would warn that it can take a while for the items to arrive (sometimes about 4 weeks), but for the prices, you can't reallllly complain. 

I've linked some of my items below and added some similar bits for you guys to have a snoop at.


12 comments

  1. Great outfit! Love your top and sunglasses!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look. Love the jacket.
    Gemma
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blouse is just stunning, I love the embroidery x

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top, it is gorgeous xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously LOVING this outfit Olivia! You've given me inspiration with the bandana on your bag! Love it! Check out my retro/western styled outfit here - http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/levi-look-likes.html hope you like it! By the way, did anyone end up nabbing your gorgeous little mini?

    Isobel :D
    http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this casual look. I love that you can wear that as a top or as a light jacket. You look fab!



    http://the-party-dress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color and embroidery is so pretty and though it may not seem this way, it is very versatile and can be styled a few different ways. http://embroiderymachinewhiz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best part about these patches is that they are available in a range of designs, shapes and sizes. Custom Made Patches

    ReplyDelete
  9. I visit some sites and sites everyday to read articles, however this website offers feature based posts.If you are planning to travel to Turkey with Tourist Visa, you should read the categories of different purposes of travel carefully. You should apply for a Turkey travel visa only if you wish to visit the country for one of the following purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you . The travelers need to fill up the Kenya online visa application form to get the Kenya visa. Therefor, if the apply online, will get the fastest visa services with 24 hours customer support.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's good to be back! I thought I've been to this site before, but after reading some of the posts, I realized it's new to me. In any case, I'm glad I found it and will definitely bookmark it and check back often. Indian evisa cost, cost of visa for India depend on your nationality and your visa type.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I thought I had been to this site before, but after looking through some of the posts, I realized it was new to me. Anyway, I'm glad I found it and I'll definitely be bookmarking it and checking back often. The cost of visa for India, Indian evisa cost depends on your nationality and your visa type.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig