Neckerchief


I am still trying to cling on to summer, even though it feels like the middle of Autum with this weather. (And I am secretly excited about all the AW15 collections that keep popping up!). But whilst it is still July, I AM going to wear a skirt.









Shirt - Pretty Lavish*  Skirt - Zara  Sandals - Mango  Bag - YesStyle 
 
This lovely oversized shirt tunic is from Pretty Lavish. I love this, it's actually a dress but I am loving the whole long line look at the moment, so I paired it with a denim skirt from Zara I got a few months back. It's so simple and chic, it's something every girl should have in her wardrobe. And if you head to Pretty Lavish and enter the code OLIVIA10, you can get 10% off to!
 
Also, who knew I would ever be digging this neckerchief out of my wardrobe again? I've seen this look cropping up a bit over the last few weeks and I am kinda loving it! What do you guys think? I can't even remember where this one is from, but you can pick one up here for just £6!

4 comments

  1. That shirt is so crisp! I really like the oversized style.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots... lovin the neckerchief!! Definitely something I have been seeing as an Autumn/Winter look! I love it... looks sophisticated and smart! x

    www.hollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots... lovin the neckerchief!! Definitely something I have been seeing as an Autumn/Winter look! I love it... looks sophisticated and smart! x

    www.hollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. I love the neckerchief and sunnies. You always look so stylish! Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig