Bell Bottoms Up


Finally, a pair of flares that are actually long enough for me. So long that they're actually a little TOO long. Trip hazard anyone? God knows how anyone under 5'11 will manage to walk in these trousers with their lives intact. But hey, they look cute and too long is better than too short in my opinion.
These Zara pants are channelling proper 70's bell bottoms and I love it!







Trousers - Zara  Top - H&M  Bag - YesStyle  Sunglasses - Primark
  
These trousers are part of Zara's amazing new Studio AW collection. I need and want everything from this line at the moment. They've really turned summers 70's boho trend transitional, which means we don't have to abandon our suede, tassels and hippy prints just yet. I paired these simple yet kinda loud trousers with this cute Chloe inspired top I picked up in H&M. I just love the colour and style of this top, especially that embroidered edging! This mustard colour is a colour that I think my wardrobe was really missing, and it's the perfect little summer top too.
 

9 comments

  1. These flares are insane girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the colour of your top…

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those flares are amazing on you!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flares look AMAZING, love the outfit x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I looooove this look!! :D So chic and boho.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivia this outfit is nothing short of stunning - the flares are AMAZING!! It makes me want to never see another pair of skinnies ever again ;))

    The top is so pretty as well and the shape is a perfect complement to the bell bottoms. Wonderfully simple, you look gorgeous!!

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the trousers wish I could pull that look off but im too short. lol.
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. In what you wear loose pant and vest finally it's comfortable any became aware female lover.I personally like this dresses.
    http://www.artweddings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fabulous!

    I never thought I'd like bell bottoms so much...

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig