Dressed with Flare







Trousers - Zara  Top - Zara  Bag - Forever21  Shoes - Zara  Sunglasses - Burberry

One of my favourite trends this year is flares. Whether they're jeans, trousers or sweats, as long as they're wide legged and high waisted, I want them.
I picked up these cute, retro printed flares from Zara at the Trafford Centre a few weeks back and I was trying to save them for my holiday in two weeks time, but they are so perfect and so flattering I just had to get them out. I paired these with this super chic white crop top from Zara, that has these lovely but subtle bell sleeves and a little lace up derailing on the sides. I have a feeling I will be wearing this top a lot this summer, depending on how clean I can keep it! 
I paired the outfit with my trusty Chloe Drew look-alike from Forever 21. I am a bit obsessed with Chloe right now, and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of TWO more Chloe dupes, which I will share with you as soon as they arrive. Waiting for Mr Postman to bring my new baggage has me almost as excited as my actual holiday! 

3 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig