Gladiators







Jacket - Mango  Dress - Missguided  Shoes - Linzi*
You may have sent them everywhere since Chloé unveiled their SS15 campaign, but Gladiators are back with full force this year. I seem to be collecting a vast amount of them recently, whether they're flats, wedges, full length or ankle length. I just love the lace up trend right now. And for £38, these are another great Chloé alternative.

I also picked up this little bargain dress from Missguided a few weeks back, which I think is so simple yet so pretty. I am a sucker for pom pom's and bell sleeves at the moment, so this dress is perfect for me. I do wish it was a little longer for my giraffe frame, but I think you can get away with things being a tad short in the summer. 

3 comments

  1. Such a beautiful look! I really like the dress and gladiators combo. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful look! Effortless style xo

    Sarah Louise Porter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so cute with the pom pom detail and I love the simplicity of it teamed with the statement gladiators!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig