Laid back Liv







Coat - Zara  Top - Missguided*  Trousers - Missguided*  Shoes - Mango  Watch - The Camden Watch Company*

Weekends are for dressing down. Especially when you work in an office mid week. Finding chic comfies is hard, but I think these basics from Missguided are just the right amount of casual, whilst also being nice enough to dress up too if needs be. 
These flare trousers from Missguided are just SO comfy and perfectly on trend at the moment. They're basically like a posh trackie bottom. And I mean that in a good way. I paired mine with a lovely grey jersey tee, which I am actually wearing back to front here. The actual top is a beautiful drape front vest, but to keep a little modesty for the day time, I tend to wear this top back to front. You still get the lovely draped look at the back, which I stupidly didn't get a photo of for you guys. I will be sure to next time as I have been wearing this top quite a bit lately.
Throw on a statement jacket, like this Zara plum colour leather coat, and your weekend casuals get that extra little oomph to carry you through till Monday. Or your night out on Saturday maybe... 

2 comments

  1. Hi Olivia, I think I've read on your blog before that you are quite tall, how do you find the length of these trousers? I'm 5ft11 and I love them but I don't want to order them if they aren't long enough! Love this look btw, that coat is gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i adore this outfit! beyond stylish!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig