Dungarees








Dungarees - Rare*  Shirt - Zara  Jacket - Missguided* Shoes - Public Desire*

How amazing has this weather been lately? I feel like I should make the most of days like these as, lets face it, British summertime does not last long. We are lucky to have any warm days in my eyes. So what better time than now to get some shorts out. Well, dungarees.

Dungarees are an odd one. I feel they have a bit of a bad hype sometimes; that they should be kept for painters or 5 year olds. But dungarees can be surprisingly chic, and they seem to be cropping up more and more recently. I love this distressed pair from Rare London. I think they're perfect for summer, rather than sticking to boring old shorts, and I will definitely be taking mine on holiday with me this year. 

I paired these with my favourite striped Zara shirt I picked up in the Trafford Centre a few weeks back and added this cute Missguided camel mini trench jacket for a bit of colour and a bit of a 70's vibe (I know, I am way too 70's at the moment, but I can't help it. It's just too cool). I finished off this look with the comfiest chunky sandals ever from Public Desire. Plus, they compliment the jacket too well not to wear them to be honest. 

3 comments

  1. I love the outfit! You look great x
    theenglishrosegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and textures in this outfit! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I never thought of dungarees as particularly chic. But pair it with a jacket like that and you've nailed it. Gorgeous look x

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig