Grey Monday





Shirt - Boohoo*  Jeans - ASOS*  Jacket - Zara  Hat - Topshop  Boots - Topshop  Bag - LK Bennett

I am feeling all 50 Shades of Grey in this blog post. Not that it's a bad thing, Grey is one of my favourite colours. And these grey Mom jeans from ASOS are a nice little change up from the standard black jean I usually seem to rely on.

I think the Mom style jeans add a totally different look to your outfit, they give it a bit more edge. It may be a little daunting if you are a loyal skinnies fan to take the plunge into baggy and high waisted (not always the most flattering of combinations) but these ASOS jeans are just the right amount of Mom without looking like a walking Urban Outfitters disaster. They're fitted, but still a little oversized in the right places. 

I teamed this with my new favourite monochrome striped shirt from Boohoo and some grey and black accessories. I have become a little bored of the mini messenger bags now and this LK Bennett Rosamund bag is so nice as a bit more of a bigger, statement shopper. It's classic yet still on point. 

2 comments

  1. I have never been brave enough to try mom jeans as I have such short legs but I really like these. Love that skirt too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really feeling those stripes. Such a gorgeous shirt on you x

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig