Swimwear 365 Spa Day










Bikini and Costume - Swimwear 365*

Can you believe that, at the age of 22, I had never been on a spa day. It seems to be the ultimate girly must, and I the closest I had ever had to a facial was getting a posh face wipe when going for a foundation match up at the Chanel counter at Debenhams. So when the lovely ladies at Swimwear 365 contacted me and invited me and a friend to a Spa day of my choice, I'm sure you could imagine my excitement. 

I decided to head to Carden Park in Cheshire, not far from where I live. With our gorgeous new swimwear in tow, courtesy of Swimwear 365, we headed straight to the leisure facilities whilst we waited for our lunch. The sauna, steam rooms and pool were perfect for a chill out and a catch up, and before we knew it we were heading for our lunch. Sat in a restaurant with no makeup on, rocking a hair bun and sat in a white robe and slippers was definitely surreal, but since everyone else was doing the same it felt quite nice to be so care free. 

After lunch, we both headed to the relaxation rooms to wait for our treatments, a luxury aromatherapy massage and facial. These lovely rooms filled with squishy beds and chilled out music were just perfect to wind down before the start of our treatments, which was 2 hours and 25 minutes of heaven. My skin felt totally rejuvenated and the aromatherapy oils were heavenly. 

A day of swanning around in my white robes and being a lady of leisure was just what I needed, and now I know what I have been missing out on all those years, I definitely won't be leaving it that long until my next visit. I cannot thank the people at Swimwear 365 enough for spoiling me so much.

1 comment

  1. This made me giggle.. closest I had ever had to a facial was getting a posh face wipe when going for a foundation match up at the Chanel counter at Debenhams.. So funny!

    Lovely post <3

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig