LFW Day 2








Shirt - H&M  Culottes - Lavish Alice  Bag - Zara  Shoes - Zara  Sunglasses - Le Specs

Here is a quick look over what I wore for day 2 of London Fashion Week. This was such a last minute outfit, it was literally thrown together on the morning before I left for Somerset House. I picked up this shirt at H&M in Oxford Circus and I absolutely love it. The military feel, the belt and the tan are so on trend right now, it is just the perfect shirt for SS15. It's the perfect colour to go with some blue denim too, which will really give it that 70's feel.

I kept the rest of the outfit simple and black, with my favourite culottes from Lavish Alice and a tassel Zara bag to add to that 70's feel. I can't wait to pair this shirt with some blue jean flares too.

6 comments

  1. Wow you total stunner! Love that bag! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that shirt - it's insane! You look incredible, I adore how you've styled this outfit, serious 70s vibes!x

    Electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Those glasses are just great :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a classy, chic look. Loving the whole ensemble

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shirt is a gorgeous colour. But LOVE that handbag! x

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig