Winter Wonderland


Here it is. 2 years worth of winters in 3 days. And I for one am not complaining. I've been begging for a snow day for the last few years and this one has hit just in time for Christmas. Well, just in time for me to put my tree up and get in the festive spirit that is. So I took this opportunity of being snowed in to wrap up warm and take a walk into my new local village (hello new house, by the way. One step closer to city life....).


 
 
 
 


 
I absolutely love the trees when they're all covered in snow, don't they look so beautiful? Seeing everywhere so white and pretty made me want to take photos even more, but then the reality hit and snow is actually quite wet when you've been out there a long time and I decided to retreat and go and tackle some Christmas shopping (online, of course). And where better to start with some jewellery. What girl doesn't like jewellery? And when some of these Thomas Sabo pieces I'm wearing are so reasonable, why look further.
 



 
 
 
I was so pleasantly surprised at the selection and value of Thomas Sabo's latest pieces. Their Charm bracelets are the perfect gift for friends and family, this one was only £39 and I just love them. They are perfect for personalisation too as you can select from their amazing Charm's here to make the gift just that little bit extra special.
 
I also picked up a pair of classic silver hoops that go with literally everything and anything and are so minimal and chic as I am definitely a 'less is more' kinda girl. You can find the rest of their earring selection here.



 
 


 
 
 
Their latest Together collection features beautifully engraved and intricate pieces which are perfect for perhaps your other half, or your Mum or Sister. My personal favourite is this super simple but amazing ring, which bares the word 'Forever'. I think this is the ultimate couple gift, it's cute and romantic without being too in your face. The super cute intertwined circle bracelet is also from the Together collection, so these two would make the perfect gift package.
 
 
*This post is in collaboration with Thomas Sabo but all words and views are my own.
 

4 comments

  1. Nice Blog. Its amazing and stylish in winter season dress. Its very comfortable and looking very nice. I like this Blog. Please try to Post Beautiful Sarees and Salwar Kameez.

    https://www.unnatisilks.com/sarees-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think no person in this world which does not like the winter seasone. But its too much dry and we can hire best assignment service to take the ideas for our smooth and soft skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey friends if you are a roblox player and want more and more robux for free then try robux generator its best way to generate lots of robux for free

    ReplyDelete
  4. buy tiktok likes uk for your business. Stop wasting time on solo advertisements or cheap paid traffic. Start getting real leads pouring in. Get Immediate Tik Tok likes for your site.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig