Creating a Spa at home with Arbonne


Does anyone really have time to go to an actual Spa these days? As much as I would love to indulge on such a thing, I feel like I certainly don't at the moment; I work, blog and then try and fit everything else in between. Let alone being in the process of buying a house at the moment (cue excited squeals but also slight panic). So what better time to give myself some more DIY style pampering.





 Say Hello to Arbonne's new Rescue and Renew Detox range. Nothing screams 'I'm moving house soon SOS send help please' like this, right? Their collection is to help destress (yes), restore (hell yes) and renew (please!) the skin. Now when it comes to skincare, I hold my hands up high to being a little lazy with it. So I decided to treat myself and give myself a well deserved pamper, all from the comfort of my own home.

The first thing that won me over, besides the beautiful packaging, was the smell. The smell upon opening the box is heavenly. Now I love a good bath, so the detoxing bath soak and scrub are perfect for me and even more so after a long hard day at work. The face mask helps draw out impurities from the skins surface and makes for smaller pores, which I most certainly need at the moment.









The detoxing Gelée acts as a cooling gel which can be used for anything from dry skin to aching muscles. I was so impressed with all the items and it was so nice to treat myself to some long awaited pamper time. Plus, these are a great new little addition to my new bathroom once I move, it will be nice to have everything matching now.

You can buy all these items from Arbonne UK.

1 comment

  1. Creating a spa at home with arbonne, That were be interesting where they were showing everything and start to use old things with different assignment writing services things which we can make more at home and that could be select really.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig