Another Day Another Midi


Are midi dresses becoming my thing? I seem to be picking certain skirts and dresses and playsuits out lately and immediately thinking that no, they are way too short. Maybe it's an age thing, but I am going so off mini right now... 








But then again, who can blame me when midi dresses are so pretty right now. Like this mustard lace beauty from New Look. And for less than £30, who could resist? These tartan lacey slips seems to be coming back in this A/W and I am loving it. They're so easy to throw on over a jumper or a tee, or wear on a night out with a pair of heels. The colour of this one drew me in, I am such a huge fan of this mustard yellow colour at the moment.











I kept the rest of my outfit kinda girly grungy, with my favourite Stradivarius boots from last year, I think these ones are sold out now but there's a new version (and maybe even prettier) here. and this cute cross body bag from Camelia Roma. They have some beautiful bags online right now and this one comes in so many colours, I have my eye on the red version too. I picked up these Topshop earrings a few weeks back for something like £1 too!

Dress - New Look
Jumper - Zara (similar)
Boots - Stradivarius (similar)
Sunglasses - Celine






2 comments

  1. I'm loving this look girl!

    -Charlene
    www.cupsofcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another day and all flown away charge is fit for the attainment of the goals for the individuals. The master of the day and pay someone to write a paper for the blocks. The paints fit for the random use of the offered point for the turns for the cans. the class is vital for the painting for the realm for the citizens.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig