The Essential Shirt



Sometimes all you need for an outfit is a simple yet well made shirt. Something like this can be worn with literally anything. Skirts, shorts, jeans, in summer, in winter. It's SO versatile and classic. I'd been looking for a shirt like for so long and couldn't find one that was long enough in the body for me. Being tall I need something that little bit longer, everything else I tried just fitted awkwardly. 














I was so pleasantly surprised when I tried on this beauty from Matalan. It was exactly what I had been looking for for months and the fit was amazing, especially considering the price too! I decided to style this in a casual but still slightly dressy way, teaming my skinny jeans (frayed hem of course, jeans with actual hems just aren't doing it for me at the moment) with a pair of amazing boots with a gorgeous wooden heel. 

I was totally drawn to this bag as soon as I saw it too, it has really cute boho vibes and it looks so much more expensive than it is! Plus it tied in nicely with the brown boot heel which I loved too. As I mentioned in my previous post, Utility jackets seem to be making a big come back now and I thought that some Khaki would go perfect with this look to tie in that dressed down dressy vibe.

As Spring is just around the corner I decided I would head over to the most obvious place to visit in my local town on a beautiful Spring day; Ruthin Castle. It's such an amazing little setting, I often come here to take my blog photos if I want something a bit prettier and there's some guaranteed amazing sights to be seen, from the gardens and peacock spotting to the little bits of history, including the amazing dungeons and docks you can see there. Plus as it's such a little tourist haven I don't look quite so out of place standing around taking photos...


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig