New Year, New Nudes



Happy 2017 everyone! I hope you all had the best Christmas and New Year. I am actually kicking off my 2017 blog posting with some shots from last year, but there we go. You know I love a good shearling/teddy coat so I just had to pick this one up when I saw it online. I love the little belted hem and silver detailing (and yet more nude/camel palettes, I do apologise.)













Can we just talk about this jumper though? How Gucci is this!! I am obsessed with the whole Gucci badge look they have going on and the snake badge is just becoming iconic. So this Missguided jumper is just an absolute bargain in comparison. 

Some loose mom style jeans and trainers finished off this super casual but cosy look. You can shop this look below as usual.

Jeans - c/o Missguided
Coat - c/o Missguided
Jumper - c/o Missguided
Trainers - c/o Missguided


2 comments

  1. Love how warm and cozy that jacket looks!




    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.




    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this teddy coat babe! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig