Festive Homewear with Homesense


If you know, you know. Homesense makes every girl who is into homewear (or lets face it, anything remotely pretty, fluffy, sparkly) weak at the knees. It's every girls dream. And probably men too, if they can bring themselves to actually venture into an actual shop. Whether it's cushions and candles or full blown furniture, if you haven't already been to a Homesense store, stop what you're doing right now and re-evaluate your life. Or at the very least find your nearest store.






If you have been in my front room before, you need not ask where anything is from because it's probably going to be from there. So where best to do my first proper Christmas decoration haul than my local store. I knew I was guaranteed to find some goodies there. I mean, check that Gucci candle my mum nabbed from there last year. I even saw a Gucci scarf there last Christmas! Why did I leave that there...why....

I started with some tree decorations naturally, picking up this amazingly chic fluffy bauble to fit in with my monochrome and metallic theme I've got going on in my living room. I got a few one off baubles to finish off my tree and even picked up a little striped bronze and white tree that sit's perfectly on my windowsill. I picked this up with a beautiful (and slightly sparkly) bronze reindeer ornament that's sat on my coffee table, alongside my trusty Chanel book from there (which I could actually do with replacing as it's a little tatty now).






I am a sucker for monochrome homewear, so when I saw the striped tray amongst the kitchen wear, I bought it even before I knew what I was going to do with it. Turns out, it's a perfect little tray for some festive treats for when guests come round (lol I mean me really). I picked up this beautiful silver velvet cushion too, which goes great on my sofa (dog butt not included).

You can also never have enough candles around, and Homesense is QUEEN of candles. From my little Parks Pomegranate candles to the Teak and Amber candle on my coffee table, there's nothing better that sitting in a cosy living room surrounded by candles.

I got all these bits in my local stores in Broughton and Chester, but you can check out their store locator here.

2 comments

  1. the glittery reindeer is perfect for holiday season!




    www.kristenskouture.com | luxury. fashion. lifestyle.




    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMS as employee monitoring software is for those corporate businesses who want to track their employees’ daily activity progress and limit their usage of unnecessary websites, hardware, and software.
    https://www.employeemonitorsystem.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig