Styling Jeans 3 Ways with River Island


I feel like I have been living in jeans for the past few months (or blog posts at least) but with the lack of summer we have had this year, plus the fact that they are so versatile, they have been my go to item. So when River Island got in touch and asked me to style one pair of jeans three ways, it was a campaign made for me.

The Dress







The jeans I chose were these blue wash skinny jeans with a raw hem. The quality of the denim of these is so nice and the fit is just perfect! I got the longer leg length too, which is nice as I often don't find jeans come in this option. 
Being tall does have his advantages sometimes, and this is why I can wear a dress as a top. I had this in mind as soon as I spotted this dress online and it's nice to have that little bit of longer length with jeans sometimes, especially skinnies. I paired this with these beautiful Gucci-esque heels that are definitely my new heel faves.

Dress/Top - River Island
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - River Island

The Dress Down








So this is my more casual approach to denim, keeping things simple in a white knit and some black and gold accessories. I love the ruffled neck to this top, it's so pretty yet understated. The Gucci vibes are carried on here with these amazing loafers which are SO comfortable and a fraction of the price.

Belt - ASOS
Shoes - River Island

The Double Denim








Double denim is something that I really love to try. Whether it's a shirt and a skirt or a jacket and jeans, if you get your shades of denim right it can work perfectly. And how could you not double denim with this sick jacket. I am a huge fan of the cute and colourful comic style embellishments that are around at the moment and this jacket is perfect. 

Jacket - River Island
Shoes - River Island
Bag - Zara




1 comment

  1. YES BABE! I will have all 3 looks please :) x

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig