Embroidery


Unless you have been living under a rock for the last 12 months, you will know that embroidery is BIG right now thanks to Gucci. You might think florals are just for spring, but they are going to be huge this Autumn/Winter. But lets forget about that, because we are still in Summer (believe it or not) .
















When Ocean Credit Cards asked me to take part in their Summer Styling campaign, I knew right away I was going to chose this bag. Embellishments and cute little pop-art style badges are everywhere as well at the moment and I think this bag looks like a total designer find. Well it's actually £29.99 and I am in love! I am obsessed with the colour too. 

I picked up this pretty shirt in Zara too, and for only £22 you can't go wrong. I paired it with my ASOS mules and a simple denim skirt. I have a feeling embroidery is going to be big in my wardrobe in the next few weeks.

Shirt - Zara  
Skirt - Zara (similar)  
Bag - Zara  
Shoes - ASOS  
Necklace - ASOS  
Choker - ASOS  
Sunglasses - Prada

2 comments

  1. Looking lush babe and this bag looks SO fun! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice http://www.newseobloggertemplates.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig