Lady in Red


There's something about red at the moment that I'm really into. And I'm not usually a bright colour kinda person these days. But I've wanted a chunky red knit for a while now, so when I spotted this Missguided bargain on sale, I snapped it up pretty quick. I love the wide turtle neck and slightly fluted sleeves, it's just so cosy but still pretty chic.







I kept this outfit pretty chilled as it's what I was wearing to run a few errands on a Saturday. I wore my trusty Mango pointed flats, which I have pretty much worn to death and I am GUTTED. If I could I would have bought more pairs of these babies; I live in them. Plus I love a good flat shoe these days. I am wearing another polo under this as I was super cold but I also liked the longer striped sleeves poking out from the red to break it up a little.




Red Jumper - Missguided (similar)  Jeans - ASOS  Shoes - Mango (similar)  Stripe Jumper - River Island  Socks - ASOS  Sunglasses - Le Specs  Bag - Mango

As usual you can shop my look by clicking on the links above or by clicking on the items below!

5 comments

  1. I love the sweater - pretty shade of red! You look great in red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! It may be my new favourite colour!

      Delete
  2. That jumper is so gorgeous - I love the colour xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady in red. We tried give you ivoryresearch review through these images. I don't know why you are saying bad to me, Because with only your agreement i share all of these images with you with short and detailed instructions which is better ever.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig