Uniqlo x Lemaire


Laid back chic has never been so on trend. Even VB has hung up her heels in favour of her trusty Adidas Stan Smiths. The queen of heels can't even be bothered with her heels any more. And I don't really blame her. I can barely last a night out in mine these days, let alone trying to master day to day living in them.






So when I was able to get my hands on some of the beautiful pieces from the newest Uniqlo and Lemaire collaboration, I was super excited to see all the clean cuts and simple but chic tailoring. It's the perfect 'less is more' collection and as soon as I saw these black pants from the collection, I instantly pictured them dressed down with a pair of trainers. 

The beautifully lightweight knit is also perfect for everyday wear, and you can't go wrong with a bit of monochrome. It's all so wonderfully well made and absolutely amazing prices for the quality of craftsmanship, which is hard to find these days. I would definitely recommend checking out the collection, which launches exclusively online for just 2 weeks on 3rd March (mark this in your diary now, people). You can find the collection by clicking here.









Jumper - Uniqlo and Lemaire*  Shirt - Zara  Trousers - Uniqlo and Lemaire*  Bag - Sandro  Shoes - Adidas  Socks - ASOS  Sunglasses - Le Specs Coat - Missguided

Available first at Uniqlo.com March 3rd at 11pm.
http://www.uniqlo.com/uniqloandlemaire/uk/

You can shop my look or similar items by clicking on the images below:


3 comments

  1. You look beaut babe - I love the tailored styling <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! Never thought of doing the fishnet socks and stand before!

    Layla Panam Fashion Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig