White stripe


I feel like I have so many new bits to show on my blog, but I always forget about them because they feature first on my Instagram. Like this jacket for example. I have had this since Christmas and it's only just getting blogged now. Criminal, I know. Perhaps I have too many clothes?... Pfft. I can't even kid myself in writing it; we always need more clothes.







I am a sucker for black and white stripes. Whether it's clothes, home wear, packaging, I LOVE a stripe. So naturally I had to have this jacket from Topshop when I saw it online. I did even contemplate the matching skirt (that's now in the sale). 

I am so glad I managed to nab this Mango ring detail top too. I saw it a while back and it sold out pretty quickly online and I kept checking to see if I could catch it back in stock, when I came across it on 'Love the Sales', which is essentially a website that brings a load of sales together on one website. AND it was in the sale. So I just had to have it. You can check out their website here.

Top - Mango via ASOS  Trousers - ASOS  Jacket - Topshop  Shoes - ASOS 

You can, as usual, shop my look below.


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig