Fluted


Ever since I spotted this Anna Quan shirt doing the rounds, I knew I needed to find a fluted sleeve shirt that was slightly more my budget. So when I discovered this beauty of a shirt, and saw how cheap it was, I couldn't press 'complete order' quick enough. They do it in a really lovely blue colour too, and that is definitely top of my shopping list.









Now, another 'it' item that I have been lusting after for the last few months are a pair of Vetements jeans, of course. Gracing the hips of every blogger and it girl alike, their vintage reworked jeans are an actual work of art. With a price tag to match too (£1000+ for a pair of jeans? Madness). So, what do you do when you can't quite stretch to the designer budget? Grab a pair of scissors and give it a go yourself of course (thanks to Emma Hill for the idea on Instagram). 

I'm also wearing my new favourite shoes, these ASOS glove shoes. Like it or love it, these midi block heel shoes are everywhere right now and I am loving it. Being 5'10 and being able to wear little heels without looking daft is the best! You can shop my whole look below.

Shirt - Front Row Shop  Coat - Missguided  Jeans - Topshop (cut myself)  Shoes - ASOS  Bag - Mango  Scarf - Charlotte Simone  Sunglasses - Prada  



3 comments

  1. Great photos and I love your glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a smart look, love the DIY Vetements inspired jeans, if only I could afford the real thing, their jeans are something else!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore this gorgeousness! Simplicity, but the details make this so chic !!

    Tatyana x
    LAFOTKA
    ww.lafotka.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig