Drew Dreaming








Jacket - Mango  Dress - Miss Selfridge  Bag - Forever21  Shoes - Zara  Watch - Camden Watch Company at Watch Shop

Sorry for the lack of blogging recently, I have been moving house and have consequently had no internet for quite some time. A bloggers/social media obsessives worst nightmare. Anyway, I thought I would show you guys some of my favourite new purchases. 

Firstly, shoutout to Forever21 for making THE most perfect Chloe Drew dupe bag for an amazing £17. I was in love as soon as I spotted this on Instagram, and shot to Liverpool straight away in hunt for this. I am so glad I managed to snap one up, I think for £17 I may have to get it in other colours too! 

Another Chloe-esque aspect to my outfit are the lace up sandals from Zara. I love these shoes, they are perfect for summer. The ideal heel height, lace up and perfectly on trend. I threw on my new Mango suede jacket I got a few weeks back to add that perfect 70's feel. I am currently holiday outfit planning, and I am majorly loving all the boho/70's looks that are about. I will definitely be rocking the hippy vibes in Spain in a few weeks time. 

2 comments

  1. Oh WOW! Those shoes are just gorgeous, Olivia. And your jacket is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mango jacket, I had this in a recent wishlist.. Looks amazing on! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig