The Short Suit


I am a sucker for monochrome, especially stripes, so when I saw this co-ord suit I just couldn't resist. I love the gathered waistline of the shorts and the gathered sleeves on the blazer make a nice little change to my usual jacket styles. I've seen quite a few nice striped sets around recently, but this one is by far my favourite.







I paired my suit with a contrasting black jumper that I picked up from Zara earlier this year, it's got a nice bardot style neckline and is perfect to go with high waisted jeans and shorts. I also wore my new amazing pearly heels from Public Desire. They never fail on the shoe front and can you believe they are only £29! They're also SO comfortable and come in three colours too. You can find them here.








I also got to take out my beautiful new Radley London bag with this outfit as well. It's nice to have a larger bag and in a neutral colour too. This bag comes with an amazing patterned strap thats removable, which you can see if you follow me on Instagram. They do it in loads of different colourways too, which you can find here.

Jacket - c/o Missguided
Shorts - c/o Missguided 
Jumper - Zara
Shoes - c/o Public Desire
Bag - c/o Radley
Sunglasses - Celine
Necklaces - Missoma





2 comments

  1. Ooohhhh I love love love this co-ord! I love co-ords because you just have endless saying options. Love the way you've styled it here!

    whatevawears.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes and this looks absolutely amazing on you! The shoes are stunning as well!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig