Races Ready with PrettyLittleThing



Can you believe that in all the years of living so close to Liverpool I've never been to Aintree before?! How I have gone so long without paying a visit I do not know. I've just lived it through the annual Daily Mail articles of best and (mainly) worst dressed. So when the girls at PrettyLittleThing offered me a chance to go I just had to snap it up! 










What girl doesn't love an excuse to get dressed up to the nines and head out for a champagne fuelled day out. And when you're spending it with a bunch of amazing girls, in the blazing sunshine, it really doesn't get much better than that. It was such a super fun atmosphere at Ladies Day, I think the weather helped massively and I really loved seeing what everyone was wearing.

I decided to go for this beautiful Ryley mini dress with these super pretty lace inserts that really drew me to it. I love the straps and the choker detail too, it's quite sexy but still sophisticated. I went for a midi dress for a more dressy look, in keeping with the traditional Aintree style. I think it's a really flattering dress and was actually the perfect length for me too with being tall.










I decided to finish off my look with a classic belted black blazer. Whilst the weather was glorious on Friday it still got a bit chilly in the shade, so I was so glad I had this with me for a bit of warmth. I decided to add a little shimmer with these rose gold heels that were surprisingly amazingly comfortable to wear throughout the entire day! They weren't the best when it came to standing on the grass but a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do. 

You can check out PrettyLittleThings full Race Day edit here.


*This post is in collaboration with PrettyLittleThing but all views and words are my own.

9 comments

  1. You look gorgeous babe - I hope you had a fab time at the races <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, love this sharing so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily, this procedure of transforming cash into unadulterated speed is an amazingly compensating one.daytona 500 live

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before the Virgin Money London Marathon Live Stream Online starts, the potential stars of the future will take part in the Virgin Money Giving Mini London Marathon at 08:30.

    ReplyDelete
  5. boston marathon online stream Their team will also have a camera fixed on the finish line throughout the day. However, if you are outside of New England or your company’s computer servers are outside of New England, you won’t be able to view.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nfl draft live stream free in Las Vegas and will conduct the three-day event in front of a television audience only, the latest sports-schedule change due to restrictions designed to combat the spread of the coronavirus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how to watch the Indy 500 2020 Live Streaming in Canada and the UK below, too), you shouldn't have any trouble watching at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watching the 2020 BET Awards is the best option for anyone who has the capacity to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sky Sports is the best option for fans living in the UK. Sky Sports provides full coverage of the 2020 US Open Tournament. The $ 25 per month package is definitely worth it. Channel has great streaming value, what else is needed for Us Open golf 2020 live streaming free.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig