Seeing Red


This shoot couldn't have been more typical. Yesterday I was wandering around Camden, wearing jeans, a cardigan, socks and boots and it was glorious. I was sweating my ass off in my knitwear and it felt like, dare I say it, Summer. Today, I put on a summery dress and it starts chucking it down. But I've been dying to show you guys this dress for ages so come rain or shine I was going to blog this.










This dress isn't quite the Realisation dress that took everyone by storm last year, but it looks a hell of a lot like it for a fraction of the price! I knew I had to have it as soon as I spotted this, cuz let's face it, $200 for a dress ain't realistic. And whilst I still do hope to own a Realisation dress soon enough, this is the perfect alternative for now. I've linked a few other alternatives below too.











This denim jacket is also another great find recently. I love the little ribbon details and I think this would be perfect in the summer with a dress or a shirt and shorts, or even with jeans and converse for a super casual look. I feel like these utility style jackets are really versatile and Missguided have loads at the moment at great prices too! 

Dress - c/o Missguided 
Jacket - c/o Missguided
Boots - c/o Missguided
Bag - Gucci
Necklace - Missoma
Sunglasses - RayBan


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig