Patches


Bank holiday weekend has been and gone and with it came sunshine and showers (unfortunately I managed to chose the showers as a good time to take my outfit shots but we will call it 'moody'). So I thought this weekend was the perfect opportunity to get my ruffles out.










You may have seen this amazing dress on my Instagram or Snapchat, because when I received it I just swooshed around in it for about 15 minutes. I LOVE the OTT ruffles and even though this is somewhat way too girly for me, and the bright pink isn't usually my colour, I just love it. I think it's so flattering on the shoulders and the gingham print is a nice change. It's from Chicwish and I would definitely recommend checking out their site here for some amazing summer finds. 

I paired it with my River Island denim for a bit of added grunge and some black accessories (I am not ready to be a full on girl just yet).

Dress - Chicwish
Jacket - River Island
Bag - Zara
Shoes - ASOS


1 comment

  1. Stunning babe - gorgeous look and the dress is so cute! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig