Carrie


I've come over all Carrie Bradshaw in this wide midi skirt. I used to think that wide skirts were so not me, and should be left for the likes of Belle and Snow White. Princesses or little girls. But when I saw this one on Closet London, I could just picture myself in it for some reason.












Skirt - Closet London*  Top - & Other Stories  Shoes - Public Desire*  Bag - YesStyle

I'm not sure if it's the side split or the kind of rock chic retro feel to it, but I really loved it. And if Carrie can rock a ball gown skirt and a jersey top, then I can brave a poofy skirt. I also have my eye on this one from Closet too, which would look amazing with a plain white shirt. I decided to give this skirt another girly but slightly edgy twist in the form of this beautiful top from & Other Stories.  I know it's said that you shouldn't wear a black bra under a white top, but this one I feel is the opposite. It totally takes the girly-ness out of lace. And I just know this top is going to be featuring in many outfits to come. Funnily enough, lace is another thing that I really wouldn't call 'me' usually, so I guess this outfit shows that you shouldn't really limit yourself when it comes to fashion.

I decided to finish off the look with these gorgeous tie up heels from my favourite, Public Desire. Would you believe that they're only £30?? I LOVE them. I wanted them when they were in stock earlier this year and they sold out in my size, so I just had to snap them up when they came back in stock recently. Everyone needs a pair and you can get yours here and you can shop my look below!



4 comments

  1. You look so chic! Love this look :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely look! Steph x
    www.stephstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so right when it comes to being limitless with fashion. Wear what ever you want to wear! I especially love this look on you Olivia! You look so elegant and so lady-like!

    Isobel x
    New Post - http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/fashion-lounge-dress.html Blog - http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram - https://instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Bloglovin' - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great classy black and white style with an elfish touch of black bra on it. I am impressed by how you used this imperfect dirty ground to point out perfection of your gorgeous look. We can debate about the best photo here, but in my opinion, it’s fourth one obviously. I am a real fan of photos with good light like on this one. In addition, photos where models are not looking in the camera often are more powerful in terms of interpretation. I even delayed to WritemyPapers to flipping through your blog more.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig