Taupe-Tastic


I'm sure I'm not the only one who has swooned over a pair of Stuart Weitzman Highland boots, but at over £600, it's gonna stay that way for a while I can imagine. So until I make my millions, here are an amazing dupe pair for less than £40! Now that is a saving.









Dress - H&M (similar)  Coat - Missguided  Bag - Mango  Boots - Public Desire

These boots are from my favourite shoe store, Public Desire. They come in different colours too, so I am definitely making sure I get my hands on a few more pairs. They're insanely comfortable too. I think over the knee boots are the new 'night out heels', as they're perfect for going from day to night!

This is another little bargain dress I picked up in H&M a few months back now. It was less than £30 and I think it comes in green too. I love the pretty, boho details and the nigh ruffled neck. I decided to throw over my new favourite longline coat from Missguided. This coat literally goes with everything, I would recommend it to anyone looking for that perfect black coat for winter.



3 comments

  1. Ah I'm totally swooning over those boots. Hurry up payday!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I really was thinking that these are Weitzman boots!Really love how you styled them, I definately need a pair too.
    And the bag is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig