Elle X McArthur Glen


A leather jacket is definitely a wardrobe must. And, if possible, in as many colour variations as you can get your hands on. To me, a leather jacket is part of my wardrobe essentials. Which is why I chose this burgundy beauty as part of my top 10 Wardrobe must haves in my recent collaboration with Elle Magazine and McArthur Glen.









Shirt - Zara  Jacket - Levis  Jeans - Topshop  Shoes - Daniel Footwear*  Scarf - ASOS

I was asked by the team at Elle magazine to pick my top 10 A/W15 wardrobe musts from my appointed McArthur Glen outlet village, Bridgend. If you haven't visited a McArthur Glen outlet village before, I assume you have been living under a rock. Bringing designer brands like Kurt Geiger, Levis, Ralph Lauren, Burberry and Ted Baker together in one park, and at a discounted price. What more could you want? 

I spent my day with the lovely people at McArthur Glen to go and have a hunt around the stores, picking my perfect 10. And as soon as I spotted this jacket in Levis, I just knew I had to have it. I loved the colour and I knew it was something that was so re-wearable. And at the discounted price of just under £100, I couldn't say no. I also picked up a pair of Prada sunglasses for around £80 too, which I was pretty impressed with. I will definitely be heading back to my local McArthur Glen outlet village to do a bit of up market christmas shopping soon! My top 10 picks are no longer online to see unfortunately as they get updated weekly, but you can check the latest blogger picks here.


5 comments

  1. Love this look babe with the denim and the colour of that jacket especially! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look!

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous look, that jacket was a bargain!! I love McArthur Glen!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!

    Isobel x
    New post - http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/fashion-lbd.html
    Blog - http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram - https://instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Bloglovin' - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and love the jacket. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig