Summertime Sadness







Jacket - Zara  Top - Missguided*  Skirt - Zara  Boots - Topshop  Bag - YesStyle
Firstly, apologies for my slight hiatus as of late. Since being back from holiday I have had so much to catch up on and I have so much I want to show you guys too, so I have plenty of outfits to fill you guys in on.
Anyway, like I said I have not long come back from two weeks in Marbella and I can't describe how depressing it is being back in the UK, back to work and away from the pool, cocktails and 38 degree heat. The first thing I did when I got back was purchase this lovely longline knit from the Zara sale. I guessed that I would be needing it with our summer weather here, and I thought it would be the perfect extra bit of warmth for those summer days and nights where I want to wear a dress but don't want to freeze.
Another fab sale purchase were these Topshop tassel boots that I had my eye on a few months back. I'm glad I waited for the sale as these beauties were a bargain! As was this Chloe-esque bag from YesStyle. I honestly have not taken this bag off since it arrived last month and it cost a whopping £15; shopping for dupes doesn't get better than that!

5 comments

  1. Wow, this look is so beautiful! I love your skirt and that cardi. ♥

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt and the boots look great together!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt and boots combo are divine! <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your jacket, it looks fab!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your style! The boots and knit are my fave pieces here :)

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig