Shiny Show









Top - NaaNaa*  Trousers - H&M  Shoes - Topshop  Bag - Zara  Sunglasses - Burberry

I love it when you find something that's really different and stands out from the crowd. I am definitely  not one for following the crowds, and my mum may have laughed and called these clown trousers when she first saw them (I believe she changed her mind once she saw them on) but either way, I am absolutely in love. The blush pink colour, the tailored stiff culotte style and the shiny satin-feel material shouldn't work, but it does for me. 

I feel like they are going to go with so many things in my wardrobe at the moment, and one thing I decided to pair them with was this cute, boho top from NaaNaa. It's so pretty and on trend, and I love the lace striped arms and cute hem. It is perfect for summer and at only £22, it is a wardrobe must.

I finished off the outfit with the most beautiful shoes to ever have graced my wardrobe. The Topshop Ghillie is back in full force and looking as perfect as ever in this nude/black combo. And after a little begging, they arrived in gift form from my lovely boyfriend. They might look killer, but these babies are surprisingly comfortable. If particularly unpractical (nude suede shoes anyone?).

4 comments

  1. I would never have guessed that these trousers are from H&M! I'm so surprised here!
    Like you said about your mum's reaction, I would probably not have picked them up myself, but they look absolutely stunning on you!
    Love the dusky colour!
    xx
    Fashion Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good boyfriend you have, those shoes are amazing. I NEED them in my life! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to get my hands on these shoes! Great outfit, gorgeous! xo

    Sarah Louise Porter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trousers are just such a lovely colour on you. And I LOVE those shoes; gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig