LFW Day 1






Jumper - Primark  Shirt - Mango via ASOS  Skirt - Zara  Boots - Topshop  Bag - Zara

During the hustle and bustle of London Fashion Week this weekend, I managed to take a few quick snaps of my outfit from Day 1 of Somerset House. I had these boots in mind for fashion week the minute I purchased them, and they are so comfy to walk in that I knew they would be perfect.

This outfit was such a last minute thing, I threw it together the day before leaving for London. I've definitely come to realise that I am much more of a last minute dresser than a planned outfit kinda gal. I decided to go for some layering, which is not only on trend but added warmth too. This primark knit went perfectly over my mango striped shirt dress, and I think the boots just finish off that double burgundy look. 

If you don't already, follow me on Instagram where you can see all of my London Fashion Week happenings here.

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous look - love the burgundy and monochrome together! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is stunning...wish I could have made it this year, but school has me so busy!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning outfit! Love the layering and those boots are divine! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig