The Cotton Linen Blazer


I have been after a blazer this colour for a while now and after seeing this one on Everyone, I initially thought; over my budget. It's not often I can afford to splash out on items and contrary to popular belief, not all bloggers have an endless money stash (well, I certainly don't anyway). Dropping $145 dollars on a blazer felt like a lot for me, and although I am a huge Everlane fan and I know just how good their quality is, I wasn't sure I could justify it.





I trawled and trawled for an alternative baby blue blazer, for a more affordable version, and I came across a few but they just didn't wow me like the Everlane one. I tried my trusty & Other Stories but they had nothing either, and I knew that second best just wouldn't do. So, after selling a couple of pieces on Depop (it's all about the recycling) I was able to justify it to myself. And I'm SO glad I did. The fit is perfect for me, I went for a 10 which I think is a US 14, as I wanted it nice and oversized and boxy. I think it goes great with a similar colour jean too and also my Chloe Tess bag.










                                         
 
       Blazer - Everlane
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Chloe
T Shirt - c/o Everlane 
Necklace - ChloBo
Sunglasses - Celine


16 comments

  1. Excellent post. How do you always come up with good contents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- just wow.Love your fashion blog and hats off to your dedication towards your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. Can’t wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic fashion blog. Valued-packed and excellent job on the visuals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cotton and blazer are combined for the strength in the ambit for the shows. Skills are invited for the use of the write my college essay for all partial tools for the changes. Skills are polished for the cost and ambit for the channels for the room.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Good article. Great blog https://papernow.org/. Everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recommend to check tube lamp clock wich can add relaxable atmosphere to any flat or house. I love this type of clocks and recommend them for all people who want the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bt cotton or Bollgard cotton is one of the supernatural occurrences of the hereditary designing. mens silk pajama set

    ReplyDelete
  9. For the government assistance of Bt cotton cultivators, the public authority ought to build up a foundation or association which will forestall the selling of phony Bt cotton seeds and furthermore meet the necessity of Bt cotton cultivator in regards to the kind of preparing or assist they with requiring. silk pajamas for men

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best shoe brand is one that gives you the right assortment, quality, style and cost. Accordingly, in the event that you have been disheartened by a shoe brand previously, there is no compelling reason to take risks. Go for brands that you can completely trust. mens silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is perceived as climate agreeable or Eco-accommodating. mens silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is on the grounds that the transgenic bug safe cotton is created exclusively by bringing bug safe quality into the first cotton. mens silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  13. The significant advantage of Bt cotton development is the decrease in the utilization of pesticides, which in this manner, lessens the expense of development.silk pajamas set

    ReplyDelete
  14. It will likewise straightforwardly affect the material and articles of clothing sends out, 75pc of which are cotton based.silk pajamas set

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig