Wardrobe Basics


One thing that I'm focussing on way more at the moment are wardrobe basics and capsule wardrobe items. I'm sick of spending my money on fad items and things that might look good in photos but I know I'm never going to actually wear.







I think we are all a little guilty of getting trapped into buying trend items, or a kind of 'social media made me do it' vibe, so I've been trying my best to really think about items before I buy and whether I'll 1) be getting my moneys worth and 2) be getting my wear out of it. And here are two things you really can't go wrong with; a simple and good fitting pair of jeans and an oversized tee. These two items are definitely what I would consider to be a vital part to a capsule wardrobe, i.e a bunch of staple items that you constantly wear and reproduce looks from in various ways. 

These Everlane basics are the perfect place to start when building a capsule wardrobe, they are great quality pieces and that goes a long way when you're looking for a sustainable core wardrobe. 


I couldn't get over how comfortable each item was. The tee was super soft 100% cotton, the jeans a beautiful stretch denim and the real leather shoes are the comfiest heels I've ever placed my feet in. Probably the comfiest shoes ever, in fact, heels or not. Everlane may have just become my favourite basic's retailer...





Here are the links to each of my items worn, all kindly gifted to me by Everlane.



3 comments

  1. I love them too! Everlane are just brilliant for essentials. So wearable and chic!
    xx Jenelle | www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liv, who makes those sunnies? They look fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Blog…Thanks for sharing this information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig