My First Charlotte Tillbury Purchase


How I have made it this long without owning anything from Charlotte Tilbury, I do not know. Obviously I had heard the hype, especially when it came to the Pillow Talk collection, but I had never actually tried anything of hers and I decided to finally treat myself during lockdown. 





So here's what I ordered:

Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 7 Warm
Airbrush Flawless Powder in 2
Pillow Talk Lip Stick
Pillow Talk Lip Cheat Pencil
Pillow Talk Lip Lustre
Pillow Talk Eyeliner

My first impressions were good; the packing was obviously beautiful and I was so impressed that my parcel came within 2 working days. 

The Airbrush Flawless collection really lives up to it's name, I've never worn such a lovely foundation! It's matte without being cakey and drying, and it gives your skin this totally flawless finish! I don't know how she does it. That topped with the powder, my skin has never looked so amazing with make up on!

I also absolutely LOVE the colour of the Pillow Talk lip kit, the liner is my new favourite. And I've also experimented a little with the Burgundy shade of the liner too, swapping it out for my usual black liquid liner for a softer finish. I did a full face using the products as you can see above and below, and I am blown away.

It's safe to say that Charlotte has converted me. And I already have another 5 things in my basket just waiting for payday. 



4 comments

  1. Your reality will turn out to be more excellent on the off chance that you top it off with lovely pictures. Instagram will assist you with making a visual profile which is interesting to all. Remaining associated with your loved ones with the assistance of pictures is a vastly improved method for imparting instead of sending aching messages or posting jokes on long range interpersonal communication locales. For your business you can utilize Instagram advancement as you can send genuine pictures of items to your imminent customers. Business identified with garments, style things and adornments advantage to a great extent when customers can have an unmistakable glance at the articles and afterward request. At the point when you increment Instagram followers you get all around acknowledged in your group of friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wide utilization of the Internet has brought forth interpersonal organization destinations where you can interface with your companions spread from one side of the planet to the other. The significant advantage of these destinations is that they are allowed to enlist with. Everybody appreciates photographs as they are here and there more expressive than words. Instagram permits you to send pictures that you have navigated your cell phone camera and send them to every one of your companions. Instagram advancement is utilized by little and medium organizations to come to their items to a more extensive market. If you can expand Instagram followers, you get higher perceivability among the large numbers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. instagram followers27 November 2021 at 07:57

    The initial step would pick the best site to purchase Instagram followers out of a wide range of ones that are accessible online to buy more Instagram likes or some other sort of administration that is comparable. These organizations have been doing business for some time and they will give you various choices relying upon who will be utilizing their administrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Instagram Followers27 November 2021 at 07:59

    The fundamental justification for why individuals think this is on the grounds that they would rather not go through an excess of cash, and yet they additionally need their business page to be effective inside the local area. This will possibly occur on the off chance that they figure out how to build their Instagram followers, which can be refined by following these five simple tasks:

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig