The Perfect Teddy Coat


Having been on the lookout for a new Teddy Coat this winter, I knew exactly what I wanted but I just couldn't find what I was looking for without a crazy price tag. There was one I was lusting over in & Other Stories but it was a little over my budget (but probably totally worth it). And then I came across this one. 







This beauty was from Dorothy Perkins and I fell in love as soon as I saw it. It was the perfect length, the perfect colour and the perfect amount of teddy without being too shaggy. Plus, it's a really reasonable price and great alternative to the Other Stories version. I actually unpicked the silver popper buttons as I felt like this slightly cheapened the coat and I never intended on wearing it closed anyway and I think it looks much better without. 

These boots were another amazing buy, these were reduced to £19.99 in the Zara sale recently. I actually got 2 pairs of boots, some jeans and a bag for less than £60 when they had reduced everything further the other week. 









Coat - c/o Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Topshop
Top - H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Boots - Zara



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig