The Sell Out Skirt


Every get one of those moments where you go to check and see if something is online, when you know it won't be in stock but you just go and look anyway, and then find out that it is in fact in stock, and it's never been in stock when you've checked before, and you know it's about to sell out any second now, so you just buy it there and then without even thinking? No? Just me?




Well, as you've probably already guessed, that's what happened with me and this skirt. I came across it on Instagram earlier this year and I knew it was sold out but I was also a bit apprehensive on the price as, to be quite honest, I don't usually spend a large amount on clothing. At £140 (plus shipping and tax), this was a bit of a splurge for me. But I knew it was something I would get a lot of wear out of and I knew I'd regret it if I didn't get it and it sold out again.

Upon arrival I was surprised to see how minimal the skirt was. I would even go as far as to say I was sliiiiiightly disappointed. The cut on the waist seems a little odd and it's VERY simple. I mean, there's no zip it's just an elastic band waistline and no lining at all, but I guess that's the Realisation Par vibe and the 100% silk does the talking really. I went for a size M, being a usual 10/12 and it fits perfectly (which I was glad to find as I was not looking forward to sending it back to the USA). Although I do need to put it on over my head rather than pulling it up...

Ive linked my favourite alternative leopard print midi's here:




Skirt - Realisation Par
Jumper - Mango
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Zara
Sunglasses - Celine




10 comments

  1. I love it too! It was a struggle to buy, it kept selling out so fast but I was glad to finally get one. I wish it had a zip too. I have it in XS and while it fits perfectly, I slip it on over my head to get it on.
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is my favourite! I would love to add this one to my wardrobe but I think I'll have to just stick with something similar for the moment, so many good suggestions!

    Izzy | www.izzywears.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have nailed this look! Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find your blog super inspirational, really enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Car Vacuums;Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It's the little changes that make the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://plasmacutterinsider.com/best-plasma-cutter-under-500/;I needed to thank you for this great read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new things you post…

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the year 1903 a New York based shop held the nation's first historically speaking style show to bait center call financial gatherings into the store. Close behind them, in 1910 significant retail chains were holding private design shows of their own. fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the event that you need to conceal some fat on your back, at that point you should choose a creased or an erupted skirt. houston embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  9. You need to take part in a contest for one of the best sites on the net. I will highly recommend this web site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Commonly found in t-shirts and is the most strong of knits. It is light weight, and has fine vertical ribs. The Jersey knit was named after the British Island in the English Channel. Fine cotton Jersey alludes to Jersey Knit made with fine cotton threads like 30s and 40s. black leather jacket mens

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig