Gingham



I don't know about you guys but as soon as I saw this blazer it just screamed summer. The colour, the white buttons, I just love it. Plus when I saw it came with a matching skirt I was so excited. Not excited enough to purchase it straight away unfortunately (well, that was more my bank account's doing) and I missed out on the skirt as it sold once before I actually got round to purchasing. But once I set my mind on something, I WILL find it somewhere. 








Another great summer buy has been these little shoes from Zara. At only £19.99 I couldn't really let them go, I mean, that's basically not even money. They are the perfect heel height for me and I think they will go with everything, be it dresses, jeans, shorts in the summer. I am actually on the look out for a cute pair of shorts for my upcoming holidays. I'm thinking paper bag waist style and pretty oversized. 

This belt is another great new purchase. I'd been on the look out for a silver buckled belt for so long that wasn't western style, as that's all I seemed to be coming across and they are a little too blingy for my linking. I found this one in Mango which is fast becoming one of my favourite places to shop. It's a shame my only even slightly local one is now Manchester as they've closed a load of stores, but I guess it just gives me a good excuse to pay a visit...







I've also been wearing these River Island jeans loads lately, they are a pretty good length for me as I got them from the tall section (love that River Island do that as I do struggle to find jeans long enough). They are nice and high waisted too which I like.

Blazer - Mango
T Shirt - Mango (similar)
Jeans - c/o River Island
Belt - Mango
Shoes - Zara (similar)
Bag - Mango
Sunglasses - ASOS




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig