Snowy Spring

 


The beast from the east has returned yet again. I can't remember the last time I've seen this much snow within a 12 month period and I have to say I am loving it. Everything looks so much prettier with a white sprinkling and photos look that little bit extra don't they.







Whilst the snow may be pretty, it certainly is not forgiving. Having to walk the streets of Chester in search of birthday gifts for the other half was brisk to say the least. So I decided I needed to layer up, and boots and coats it was. These Stradivarius boots have come in so handy, I think I purchased these about 2 years ago now and they did bring another similar style out this winter too but they seem to have sold out now, so I've linked some similar pairs below.







I picked up this blazer a few weeks ago from Zara. I was on the hunt for the perfect checked blazer for a while and although I do wish this one was a little longer in the body, it is such a good item to have as it just goes with everything. Especially my new bag... 

Coat - Vintage (similar)
Blazer - Zara (similar)
Jumper - Missguided
Jeans - H&M (similar)
Boots - Stradivarius (similar)
Sunglasses - ASOS
Bag - Gucci






No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig