Has Spring Sprung?


All of a sudden it's starting to feel a little more like spring. Lighter evenings, slightly warmer days and even slighter bursts of sunshine. I always tell myself that I prefer winter, the styling, the weather, but I always do feel a little excited when spring starts to arrive because that means that summer is on the way, and that definitely is my favourite. 






There's nothing better to me than finishing work on a Friday, the sunshine beaming in through the windows and knowing you can go and grab a glass of wine in the sun in a cute little beer garden or courtyard. I think maybe that might be a British thing though. Take today for example. The skies are blue, the clocks have gone back and I can guarantee that someone in my local Tesco will be wearing a skirt and sandals despite it being 8 degrees. I guess we have to make the most of these short bursts of sunshine because they are few and far between.







This little Mango bag will definitely be my bag of the summer. It automatically adds that extra bit of 'fashun' to an outfit and I have been on the look out for the perfect tan bag for a while. Mango have some amazing pieces online now and I can't wait to do a bit of a haul ready for summer. 

Coat - Next (similar)
Jumper - Zara
Trousers - River Island
Boots - Zara (similar)
Bag - Mango
Sunglasses - ASOS
Necklace - Mango


1 comment

  1. love it ! I wish i had all those designer brands like you do! Amycoz

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig